Monday, March 25, 2013

Health Bitstrips!

Some of the Health Bitstrips have been submitted and are ready for your viewing!  I hope you enjoy them.  I will post student samples here as they become available. Unfortunately, I am having some technical difficulties.  It seems the longer the bitstrips are, the smaller the pictures and writing appear - sorry about that.  At this time, I do not know how to correct this problem.  I hope you are still able to read the bitstrips, or are able to zoom in on them from home.

Success Criteria

 The assignment is due Thursday, March 28th.  There is no more class time allotted for this project, but most students are near completion.

Included are pictures of my little writers/publishers hard at work (or making funny faces).







  
Nadine

Jack
Emma

Brya
Bridget

Ally


Maija (It doesn't matter what I do, I can't seem to save this in a larger format - sorry Maija)

McKay
Lauren
Sabrina
Laynaol

Lane

If you have submitted your bitstrip for review and it does not appear on this page it is because it was sent back to you for revisions.  Please use my feedback to improve your work.  Make sure you have used the success criteria and your notes to complete your assignment to the best of your abilities. If you are still working on your draft, here's a tip:  The speech bubbles are read from top to bottom, so if a bubble is slightly higher than another one would be read first.  No need to numberspeech bubbles in the comic.  Just make sure they are ordered by height (or, so my daughter tells me).

Here's some food for thought.

Now that's a lot of sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment