Monday, February 8, 2016

More Student Writing!

Apparently, the idea of sharing a FEW did NOT go over very well...almost all my little writers want to see their personal narrative published on the (almost dead) blog (perhaps on it's way to resurrection). Copying and pasting student personal narratives from Google Drive messed up the format a bit.  I apologize.

The Big Day
It was early one morning , earlier than I usually wake up. There were many people in the yard  . lots of kids ran around.  I heard screaming laughing and chatting away.  I saw and smelt fresh cut grass  . I was nervous for the year ahead.
  
Until I  saw Rozlyn   and I knew we would be in the same class.We raced to each other and  I felt like the wind was carrying me and nothing could stop us from reaching each other. when we finally reached each other i grasped her hand and we hugged. We talked about our summer and I felt like I just saw someone I have not seen in forever. That day made me feel happy and excited.


Up until the big bell rang, The bell I have never heard since last year. Me and Roz felt are  excitement  slowly disappear, every step we  took  made me feel Like my life was ending.I felt like my life was ending because what if me and roz were not in the same class. Me and Roz  Stopped where the rest of the kids our age were . Meanwhile the teachers approached us with a list  that looks very short but was very long. I Heard my name after about 5 people. I heard many words being said but many I could not understand. I was just listening for that one R  sound what if it did not come out . I felt like I was waiting for hours as I stared at her in the big crowd of kids.After about what was actually 2 minutes I just gave up I knew it was over we were not in the same class.


It was over,It was like impossible for us to be together. Then Finally it happened that R sound finally came out  , I felt like  a Big crowd was cheering her  name Rozlyn , Rozlyn, Rozlyn. Than we hugged with excitement all my nerves  Went away and my happiness came back.  

We walked up the stairs  and  then We Hooked our arms together. In the end I was prepared for a great an amazing school year and knew to always hope and wish for great things to happen and never give up.

Sasha

We were in the shoe store. I had just got a new pair of skate shoes.  It was pretty boring.  I was glad I was done shoe shopping because I hate shoe shopping, especially if my mom makes me get a pair of shoes that I don’t want.  My mom said there was one more thing to do.  We walked towards the cat shelter, I was thinking we usually go to the shelter to look at kittens. When we got to the cat shelter, we went into the special little room with all the cats and it was very noisy.  There was a lot of cats in there. They were all playing together except for one who just sat in its cage meowing, but she was very cute.  She was grey and fuzzy and she looks sort of like a ninja.She prowled around the room and she was so cute I just wanted to squeeze her with her big eyes. She looked so cute with her eyes they were entirely black. She was soft as silk and her fur was so nice. She purred when I picked her up. So l asked my mom if we could get sasha. l was so excited  to see if we could get her.my mom said yes. We went  to go get a red cage for Sasha. When we got her and put her in the cage she was really light. After that we went to the front desk and we paid for her. When we were driving home Sasha was very noisy. When we got home we played a board game   Sasha  slept the entire time. At dinner time we were eating chicken then She popped  up on the table. She is very silly. Once I was having a bath and I left my broccoli on the table and well you know what happened, she ate it. We love to play with Sasha, she likes to play baseball with her paw and a crinky. I look after Sasha by feeding her , playing with her and watching TV with her. Her favorite show is National Geographic because there lots of birds on that show. Once she jumped up and batted the TV because she thought there was a real bird there. When she eats she usually picks up her food out of the bowl and puts it on the carpet and chows down on it. She sleeps in my sister’s room but if she gets out she will run around and make lots of noise being silly at night which sometimes wakes me up.  I have now had Sasha for  3    years and I love her.


When Mittens almost broke his leg

She jumped, got caught in the gate and screeched. Meowing crying and hanging, I heard  it as i  was playing my ipad ( I was texting ) that saturday afternoon .I told  mom that i heard one of my cats crying so we ran down the stairs. We looked around and there i saw, a small black cat, hanging from the gate. My eyes started to water as I cried “MOM MITTENS IS HANGING!!!!!!”.

We ran into the house as quickly as we could. My heart went faster as i thought she was going to break her leg. The thoughts in my mind went crazy, 1 of my thoughts said: She’s going to be fine! Then my other 99 thoughts said: SHE’S GOING TO DIE!!! Then Mittens fell and got caught on the next part of the gate. I heard a crack and my heart, thoughts, and legs went faster. She fell to the third part of the gate and i heard a second snap,  tears filled my eyes as i got closer and closer.  ( Mom had to  stop because she was tired ) Mittens had 2 gate peices before she possibly broke her leg/legs. She fell to the next part. Her screech of pain went louder, louder, louder, and louder as her leg twisted around like a piece of silly putty. I felt like my world was going to end. I heard about 1-2 more snaps in her hanging leg ( a.k.a. her left leg ). Then literally she somehow flipped to the top of the gate and fell back down! I got tired so i had to stop for a quick second.

After my rest I kept dashing but it was too late…. She  fell and landed flat on her back. I felt like I was going to pass out from my heart beat. But thankfully she got up and limped a step. I picked her up and dashed to my basement to put her on the bed. I did a quick check up on her to make sure nothing was injured horribly. So from that day we kept the gate arms length from her well…  at least arms length.    



fiSH ON!!!
In October I went to Six Mile Lake.My fishing rod had a knot in it so I couldn't cast very far.I let all my line out cut the knot and reeled it in,after that I had wasted around 10 whole stressful minutes.Then I casted into the great unknown of the lake.Then felt a tug,at first I thought it was seaweed but then I felt more tugs and I yelled... fish on!!! fish on!!! fish on!!!
As I yelled the only thing that was going through my mind was “what kind of fish is it,how big is it,will I get it on to the dock”.As I reeled my line in I felt like whipping my fishing rod back so the fish would land on the dock.You could hear the buzzing of the line racing out of the reel like tiny race car speeding around the track.Before I reeled it in I thought I would never catch a fish in the cold water, I know that it was cold because I actually jumped in the lake and it was freezing.But never say never.

The fish was 3 pounds but later got away when he was struggling so I put him in the water and he unhooked himself and got away.To bad I couldn’t eat him for dinner.

One Winter Morning

One winter morning, I woke up and looked out the window, the sky was crystal white. It seemed as if there was a white sheet lying on the ground. A rush of excitement went through my body! I ran down the stairs put my winter gear on and stepped out the door.

It was warm and cold at the same time. I just wanted to jump in the snow so badly, that I thought my head was going to pop off.  It made a “crunch” sound. It was packing snow, the best kind of snow! I dove into the white, soft, fluffy snow and made a perfect snow angel. I lied there for a moment staring at thousands of little snowflakes falling like cool little kisses as they hit my warm face.

Next I made a perfectly round snowball. As I rolled it in the snow the ball got bigger and bigger and bigger! Before I knew it, I had made a snowman. I remember thinking to myself, I couldn’t just stop there, I needed to complete my new friend. He needed a name. I decided it was going to be Frosty, not original but perfect anyway! I went back to the house for some supplies. In the kitchen I found two dark blueberries for the eyes, one bumpy carrot for the nose and a piece of sweet licorice for the mouth, with a little bit missing. Outside I gathered two strong twigs for the arms and took off my warm knitted scarf. I placed the blueberries, the carrot, the piece of licorice and the twigs on Frosty, then wrapped my scarf around his cold stiff neck.

I suddenly realized my friend didn't have any buttons! I needed to find some or he won't look finished, I thought to myself. I rushed inside looking for the perfect buttons. I opened my fridge and there they were. Fresh, juicy, plump, rosy red raspberries. I took three and placed them on Frosty’s chest.  He’s amazing,  I thought to myself.

It was time to go in for lunch, I was getting very cold and wet. Once inside I took off my heavy snow filled boots and my wet scarf and mittens. The hardest part was pulling off my snow pants.
I sat at the kitchen table sipping my warm chicken noodle soup and looking out the window framing that perfect winter morning.

Untitled

When I woke up in the tent,I saw SUN coming through the nylon tent roof! I put  my head back  on the stuff sack filled with clothing and sighed in relief because it was a miserable rainy day the day before. When we left the tent we spent a lot of time hanging up our wet stuff on the rope and let the packs air out. While my parents were cooking and hanging up clothes, I  was using the water pump  to filter the water into the water bottles to drink. The scenery was so beautiful. All you could see anywhere you looked was tall, strong old pines and the lake. The water was dark blue with glismering shines spread out across the lake.

The only sound was a faint wind going across the forest. Everything was s quiet  that the wind gave me chills. I was so focused on the view that  I didn’t hear my mom telling me that breakefast was ready. The hot tin bowl of oatmeal stung my cold wet hands. After that I pumped the last of our 8 water bottles and handed them to Mom and Dad and guess what they did? They poured a whole 1 leiter of water I pumped to make more coffee and  I had to pump it AGAIN!! After that we talked and ate Maynard's wine gums and talked about the days of hiking and outdoor shows we have saw before. When we packed my Dad made us all some mr noodles for lunch and it tasted good. When we hit the trail again.

On the way we passed many valleys covered with dark green pine trees and cliffs with a beautiful scenery of pines, lakes,rivers, and ponds. To make the hike more fun and quick we sang songs like down by the bay and The mighty jungle. After a few kilometers we came close to our landmark the natural water slide when we heard a grunt in a bush we passed so we walked away faster from that spot. Then we passed the spot we ate a snack the day we started hiking so we knew we were getting pretty close. Then we saw it. The parking lot! Just 50 meters away! Using my poles like crutches  I ran as fast as I could, almost a all out run. Then there I was,beside the trail map at the end of the trail. All I thought was “I made it!!’’. We stood in the lot together taking pictures and laughing. Than we decided to stick with portages! When we went to Huntsville we stopped at Wendy's and got a tasty meal and went home.

Untitled


First I was going up with my hands in the air looking down watching the ground getting further and further looking back my heart started beating faster and faster, the height took my breath away for a second my dad told me I was crazy (I think he was right)we were almost at the top. I thought that this was a horrible day for this because it was a mucky and foggy,I was already on a lot of rides and this is the biggest. I could hear all the eerie screaming I felt like I was sick my stomach felt like a lot of butterflies were coming up. Suddenly I was going down super fast my mouth was going back I felt like I was going the speed of light I was scared.Then I started flying out of my seat it was crazy when I got to the bottom of the giant fall the ride was super fun .The leviathan goes up a bit then a loop (That was hard to keep my hands up)then a corkscrew it finally stopped. That is the first time I have ever put my hands up and I’m proud of it.

The Big Day My mom woke me up in the morning, my teeth chattering, hands sweaty and my body was getting heated. After I got dressed and ate breakfast, I didn't say a word. In my head all I said was will they like me, will they like me? All the sudden everything like I was in a mix of a nightmare and a dream. Everything was peaceful yet frightful. Me my mom my dad and my sister Started walking on the path to school. Everyone was talking while you're walking but I didn't hear anything because all I said in my head was, will they like me like me? After that we all stood outside of the school. The school had dirty red bricks with big giant glass windows. As we all kissed my sister goodbye for the day I heard the teacher's calling names but i didn't hear mine, that's when i got worried that they wouldn't call my name, I was so curious to see my teacher. All of a sudden i heard my name from a lady across from me, her name was Mrs.Jackson. So me my mom and my dad headed over to the line were a bunch of kids were laughing and talking to each other. As I gathered all of my stuff together, my mom and my dad had to go so I kissed them goodbye and headed into the classroom. All I saw was kids running around and yelling, but then I saw a girl in the corner with brown wavy hair, freckles and blue eyes. I couldn't help but go over to her and talk because it seemed like we would be good friends.  

As I walked over to her it seemed like nothing else in the world was happening but me walking over to her. After we told each other our names, we just started talking until the teacher told everyone to follow her. Her name was Abi Miller (the girl in our class). Then I couldn’t believe it we actually got to sit right beside each other, it was awesome! That day was the best day ever and I couldn’t wait till the next day, I had so much fun. I chose this story because it meant alot to me because this is the first friend that I met in this school and it was a new school and i was very scared but after I met Abi I felt way better and more comfortable in this school.


My Dance Competition
May, 2015, I was on stage at the Luv 2 dance competition, I was so nervous about this handstand part in my dance, it was coming, i heard my heart beating in my ears , the music, I heard it, as I walked over to my position bend over, and did my handstand, legs straight, toes pointed, and I didn’t feel a hand on my ankle, I missed it, I missed the girls hand, I was so scared that we had lost.Did I let my team down?? Did my team hate me? End of May, 2015...
“Girls! Come here. I have something to show you!!!” Sharon (my dance teacher) yelled over the change room  wall. We were all confused. Me Julia Olivia everyone in acro. Sharon had little envelopes with our names on them, we all thought that we were in trouble. Then she handed us the envelopes and she told us to them... My stomach started to turn,my head started to spin.. Then, we all looked at each other and opened the envelopes. First I saw the pin, I was shocked. I thought to myself “That's it? a pin? Now I really know that we lost.”That I reached my hand again. I felt something as thin as paper but as soft as silk. I pulled it out it said Luv 2 Dance first place. I started to feel warm water coming out of my eyes. My face felt cold. My nose was red. I felt like I was going to faint. But I didn’t. I plopped down on a chair and stared at it in awe. It was a ribbon,a first place ribbon.The ribbon was a soft creamy pink with first place in a soft silver color. That I realized, I was crying. Everyone thought something was wrong. But really, they they were tears of joy. But I just SAT there, on my bum, like I wasn't even happy! But I just love the moment. I was so happy. But, I was still sitting there. Looking at the pin, then the ribbon, then at the pin, then the ribbon, and it just seems like it was going on forever! Finally, I stopped, swallowed my tears and stood up. I was so embarrassed , I just wanted to dig a hole and die! I was expecting a lots of hugs and “Are you ok?” and “what’s wrong?” But, they all just stared at me, like I had just come up from the dead! Then I looked at my ribbon one more time and started jumping up and down and squealing. Now I know that I will never I dout myself again. Well, almost never.


Untitled

When I got to the Black Swan Hotel I went inside and it was awesome! It looked really awesome there was huge stairs going up and then across,There was flowers on the wall,the rails on the  stairs were silver and gold it looked absolutely awesome! then we went up the huge stairs to put all our bags in our room, for the rest of the day we got ready for the wedding. when it was time for the wedding I got in my suit and then I went down the stairs,I was shaking I was so nervous! I saw her and then I walked up to her, I was so nervous! it was almost time to walk down the aisle! and then  her dress kept breaking so we used like 5 pins to pin it up.THEN it was time to walk down the aisle!so I walked through the doors and the music started playing and we walked through all of my family then we got to my uncle,then she sat at her table.I sat down in my chair ,and then my brother brought the ring to her,he was the ring  bearer.but guess what he didn’t Even  bring the ring to her he just brought the pillow and then someone else brought the ring to her because he was to young.Then after the wedding we slept over and then the next day it was time to Leave


My fish died.

One day I  was talking to my dad and he said I could get a small toy or a fish.
So I obviously said right then “ I WANT A FISH!”

So the very next day I woke up and I was

jumping off the walls.I went to go wake up my dad so we could go get my fish. In  my head I was saying I get a fish today I get a fish today. I was also saying I get something new in my life. After me and my dad were done eating we went right over to pet valu.

I just couldn't stop thinking about the fish.I made sure that my dad didn't stop driving. When we got to the store there was so many fish to pick it was unbelievable. The girl that works there told us how to take care of a  fish. So we brought it home and I was so excited!But after a week it died.  


When I got my fish he was as blue as the ocean and his fins looked like silk. I was soooooooooooo HAPPY . And I think he smiled to.

The day she ran away

It was early in the morning all i could hear was my cat's paws stomping on the ground. it was dark  outside my cats were acting strange but why the stomping stopt all was silent. i saw a strike of lighting. Hours passed and minerva my cat was acting stranger and stranger by the minute. i took my cat outside and a cat came over minerva hissed at the cat obviously she was in a bad mood today. at later minerva was acting board i noticed the door was open i knew what she was going to do? it wasn't good minerva bounded out the door i couldn't believe it.

i got up ran out the door my dad looked  all around the neighborhood.  he came home minerva was GONE. tears ran down my face what about elphie she she was her sister she would be so upset. i thought about what it would be like without minerva nothing would be the same without her. i felt so sad but angry for letting her out the door i thought it was all my falt and infact it was i dident make sure the door was closed.me and my dad sted up late waiting for her to come but she didn't. So I went back to my book.worried.at at 3:00in the afternoon I herd skraching on the door what was it?.oh it's just my  imagination i thought so i went back to what i was doing

. .I slowly crept up to the door twisted the knob and in came minerva.she was freezing we gave her food and wormed her up i was so glad to know she was home now i know that if you be positive you can be such a better person now i am much more careful and responsible about closing the front door.



Untitled


when I  4 my brother and I ,dad were going to uncle’s house I was exicted to go because he always has something fun.  When we got  to are uncle’s house I started to play with the dog. My  dad and uncle were in the garage  having a drink did care that they were in the garage. So they were not in the room my brother and I ceped on eating.During eating I droped all my food I was really disapointed  that I droped all my food. So I started to pick all my food and the dog started to eat the french  fries. I started to pick up my french fries.  But I was afrad that the dog would grall at me so I picked up the french fries faster.I stud up to put the french fries and put them on the conter.I reached back down to grab the rest of the french fries and there was were the dog was so I reached down to the dog area.I didn’t want to go back down because I was afraid that the dog would snap at me like lift his head up and chase me around the room but he didn’t he just ceped on eating so I reached down were the dog was and the dog just bit my face it was so fast I didn’t even feel the pain and under my eyes it was hanging down and gushing blood.And I couldn’t see anything my brother went to go get my dad and uncle.My dad ruched into the house my dad and picked me up and grabed a cloth.and we ruched to the hospitalwell. Well we were in the my dad held  a cloth on my woun gentl back up


Me And My Dog
she had big blue eye’s her fur looked so smooth and her ears where so big you could see them from about a mile a way and her fur was the perfect black   then she was walking towards me I was  So so happy. And then she turned around.  And saw another person i felt very said  And then she turned around and started walking towards me again. I could   see the big smile  On her face.  Her tail was wagging back and forth . And she got so close I could smell the stinky dog. are eyes were locked .And once She got to me. She jumped on me And started biting  my shirt  And played with me.  I knew she was the one.  I ask my mom If I could have her And she said yes. I was jumping up and down My face was bright red There's a big big smile on my face I felt like I was going to faint of Happiness. and We drove  home. this was a very imported moment because shes’ been my best freind since that day.And we lived Happily ever after. The end.
A Change to The family          
I  was  in  small room i   could hear Coming  then someone open the door he came in he was running  at Full speed All over the place He was big and brown his Face is big he had a little  Black Circle on his  Face he had big feet it look like he was Smiling at me He has long legs and a huge body and a huge head.  He came at me.
He gave me a hug it Wasn't What I thought would happen I said he'd be more a to gressive or  come for more attention but he jumped up on me his arms around me and put a smile on my face and my family  smiled my mom was laughing saying it was really cute so Was my dad . When the person was reading about the dog I can pay attention I could only him and play with him he loved play And he was so gentle and always happy and silly . I wanted him to be my new dog I started to pet him he wagged his tail.  My dad said that he is a very good dog Then  My mom said she has so much hair and I will get everywhere I thought that we would Never get this dog. After a few minutes my mom said it was time to go home. In my head I thought we weren't  going to get him  My heart was beating really fast  I didn't know-how i.  felt When we Went into  the car I kept talking about him saying he was a good dog and  trying to make my mom want to get him I think my dad was trying to do that to my dad really wanted to him.  After  about 3 weeks  asked my mom if you were going to get him she said I didn't know if it was yes or no.  Then my dad said we were going to get him on the weekend  I felt like I had so much energy like I could run for Hours . I jumped up and down I was so happy to See his big face again .  When we went to get him we get His stuff For him  (Like a toy, color,and a name tag)  then I heard something it was  him.  I could see his big brown  face  Nothing else but I could  Here I'm coming. when he was close enough I gave him a toy. I was  so excited I told him to Lie down he did  and I was rubbing his belly. I was really happy at the same time nervous I was nervous that one day he would be gone or he would get  hurt and I will be sad  I tried to be happy to be It's pretty easy to be happy he  was my new dog  so it wasn't hard. Finally  My dad put him on a  leash and  Started Walking out the door  wait I said  his name  my dad Stop  And looked at me I shout  what about buddy my dad  stopped I looked at me he  he said  He said that was perfect  yes  Buddy was his  new name. When we got out They said to send photos of him and they  tuck are  photo  it was easy to smile  because I couldn't stop  smiling i was so happy i  Couldn't believe he
was my new dog but he was it made me so happy to know he was my dog and my new friend for a long time and he will love me till the end and so will I . 
  THE FIRST DAY I RODE A HORSE  

I was walking up to the big  red barn  I was so  sweaty that I felt some water roll down my face, I was shakey and I had butterflies in my stomach. I  soon to  realize  I was at the fence gate  I saw the horse right then and there.I quickly realized this was in real life but  just to make sure I  pinched myself this was not a dream . . .
 My dad opened  the gate.My grandpa asked us what horse  we wanted to ride,me and Julia choose Shara . Shara is a big beautiful white  horse  I was thinking in my head.   and Michael and Jackson choose Kelly. Kelly is a dark brown horse with black hair.Grandpa satteld them up.first Michael  went up onto Kelly then Jackson,next it was my turn to go onto Shara I put my foot into the stirrup and went onto Shara then Julia . My grandpa grabbed the lead and went out the gate.I saw the cows ,chickens and sheep and the big white picket fence.I could even see the deer back in the forest.the grass was brushing against Shara and Kelly hooves.
I felt like one of those professional horse riders that just won the competition for AWESOME horse riders! I wanted to run around the field 2 billion times, but then it slowly went away when my grandpa went to go get Dianna and I I suddenly I wanted to cry of fear.he said he would be gone for 2 seconds but he was not gone for 2 seconds he was taking forever so I started counting out loud 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, until 60 seconds it seemed like the longest minute of my life and the feeling of fear was gone. he was back with Dianna . Dianna is a black horse with light brown hair a blind eye . The horses started trotting seemed like a bumpy  RoLLEr  cOAsTeR.All of the sudden i heard a big STOP!I turned around to see Julia and Michael with there mouths wide open My grandpa stopped and let them go back to the house.Jackson came onto Shara.We stayed on the horse for 20 more minutes while back at the house Julia and Michael were back at the house watching TV. I was having the best time,until grandpa said it was time to go in . We did not want to go back in.I asked for 5 minutes and he said only two but I was fine with it even if it was only was only 120 seconds.the two minutes were up Jack started to cry grandpa said fine one more minute but only one he stopped crying and we agreed for one minute . Shara ran around the field the wind was in my face blowing my hair all over the place. Grandpa yelled STOP and he told us our time was up.We got of Shara and put the saddle back in the barn. We ran up to the house to see homemade pogo sticks waiting for us on the counter we ran to the pogo sticks and we yelled MINE! At the exact same time me being me I said ladies first we sat down and ate them.
This was the day I conquered my biggest fear getting on a big horse and the day I knew I could do anything !
      THE END!                                                  

A fun day with my family
One day my mom said we were going somewhere exciding. In the car I was trying to figure out here
we were going. I had no luck. I guessed Canadas wonderland,Disney land, Movie theater, and other things.My mom said no to all of them. But I was still happy that we were going somewhere new.
When we  got to the place the sign said “Retro Planet.”I went inside  And it was so colorful I wanted to touch everything . We had to wait five or six minutes. After five or six minutes I found an awesome game. It was called Deal or No Deal. For the game you have to put in two tokens and then the game starts. But before I played the game I had to have dinner. It was pizza pepperoni pizza. I had the tiniest slice  and biggest slice of pizza. It was so delicious.
When I was done eating I went straight for “ Deal or No Deal.” I played it for 1 hour. Then my family 
members came and played it with me. I was feeling so happy so happy that they and played it with 
me. I got the most tickets than any one. I got 465 tickets, my mom got 327 tickets, my brother got
354 tickets , my step brother got 138 tickets and my moms boyfriend got 133  tickets. We  all went 
to get a toy or 2. i got 2 things a bouncy ball and a sparkly tube. All of us got a big stuffy that was a 
dragon. My mom said I could hold it all the way home. I was happy that we went to Retro planet all

together.    
Untitled: 

It was early one August morning I woke up and got dressed then I watched TV well  I
was waiting for my dad to go paintballing. I was so excited and nervous. when my dad
got to my house we left at  noon.When  we got there we got are stuff to play paintballing.Me and my dad baught  1000 paintballs 2 bags of 500  paintball.We got are siuff on like are camo sweater and are  mask then we walked down to the end of the building to get 50 paintballs in are hopper. When we got are paintballs we went outside and waited until it was our turn to go play the first round of paintball.I felt so excited walking into the battle field to play paintball and hide from the other team. In the first round of paintball I got shot,it didn’t hurt that much but when I was done the first round of paintball we came out of the woods.My dad and I waited for six minutes to play the next round.  On the second round me and my dad switched teams to shoot each other for three rounds.On the second round I got shot right under the belly button which really hurt a lot. On third round I was on the high ground and my dad was on the lower ground.In the third round I though I got shot but I didn’t.The paint just sprayed at me which sucked so I called myself out. I also had lots of fun with my dad for three hours.
The First Day Of  School.
    As I hopped out of my car I was looking for Mackenzie I was walking over to the school yard and I could see kids walking around screaming to their friends . My mom was still there helping me so I could find Mackenzie.It has been forever since i’ve seen her i could just imagine what she was going to look like when she saw me.She would have a big smile on her face sprinting to me and laughing like it was the best day of her life because she was going to see me.

I was so nervous to see her because it’s been too long since we’ve seen each other .As i turned my head I saw her walking with a Elyssa  she was wearing a red shirt and  jean shorts she hadn't noticed me yet until I said her name she was looking around wondering who had said her name when she looked right at me she opened her mouth and scream like her lungs were going to  pop. We started running to each other with a  smiles on our face and laughing like our heads was going to come off.We were pushing people out of a way to get together.I have never felt like this befor the excitement rushing up my and down my body.

When we finally got to each other We wrap our arms around each other I could smell a coconut conditioner in her hair and the fabric on her shirt. We hugged for about five minutes then we let go   .We started to walk around and talk about our summer and what we did on it. I was so happy to see Mackenzie again it was like we haven't seen each other  in  years. We started walking to the lineup that all the grade fives were at.I could’nt wait to know what class we were going to be in i just hoped that we would be in the same class .When  they started calling out names i heard Mackenzie's name  and me and her were just waiting for my name,Hayden Rozlyn there it was my name we Jumped   with  joy we were screaming my name then the teachers shushed us we were so embarrassed all the kids looked at us  like   we were freaks.Me and her were so happy like it was the geratest day EVER .

On that day i knew it was going to be a great year at my new school with Mackenzie and a new teacher and i will never forget this day where me and mackenzie became great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment