Saturday, February 20, 2016

Halloween, Remembrance Day Poetry and More from the Fall

I am sure you are wondering why now?  Well, these activities took place during Work to Rule, so I was unable to blog at the time.  But students did such a wonderful job, I wanted to share their creative, important messages, as well as our other activities.

Halloween Celebration:






REMEMBRANCE DAY POETRY


































During our Social Studies unit on Canadian Government, mayor Sandra Cooper, and MPP Jim Wilson, came to speak to students about how our government works.  Each honourable guest, spent an hour with students, answering their well prepared questions.









WINTER ART - sorry, for some reason, I am unable to flip these pictures, so I guess you will have to flip your screen instead.









WINNERS OF CHRISTMAS BUSINESS FAIR DRAWS




No comments:

Post a Comment