Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WORDS OF HOPE

FYI students:  Our little girl in Montreal has received such an overwhelming amount of support from schools across Canada that we have been assigned a new child.  We will be sending Words of Hope to Kellen, a seven year boy, from the East Coast, who was diagnosed with leukemia and has moved to Toronto for treatment.  I thank you for your support and I am sorry for any inconvenience this change may have caused  you in preparing little surprises to include in the envelop.  For parents who may want more details on our project, they will follow soon when I am not rushing to get ready for work.

If your parents sign into Facebook, you can see the cards that were made for Sarah at the following link:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.433269820100738.1073741825.240855459342176&type=3

Sorry, I forgot my camera at work...no updates until tomorrow. (10:53 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment