Friday, September 19, 2014

UN GRAND BONJOUR AUX PARENTS DES ÉLÈVES DE LA CINQUIÈME ANNÉE!

Good morning parents and students! I have finally figured out how to reset my forgotten password for my blog account. So sorry to have kept you in the dark for the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I do not have time, at this moment, to fill you in on our classroom procedures, online calendar, schedule etc., but I promise to get working on my blog this weekend to help keep you informed of what is happening in room 205 at Admiral. We have had a great start to the 2014-2015 academic year. I have a wonderful homeroom and blended group. I feel very privileged to be working with such a great group of young people. I look forward to meeting you next Thursday, September 25, at our Meet and Greet Night. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment